I find it impossible to write these days, and I have a lot of places to place blame. The store. A lack of time. A glowing box in my hand.
A lack of talent.
The real reason is simple: I find it impossible to write, because I lack the discipline to do so. Every few months I build up a head of steam and try to make a go of regularity. A small bump in the road, and that derails and snowballs, until I stare at my phone, stare at the clock, look around the store, stare at my computer and mutter to myself, “this is impossible”.
But writing is not impossible, it is only improbable.
And so here I am once more, with a promise to write, improbable as that is.
Let’s see how this goes.
Submetropolitan is powered by Variant Edition Comics + Culture – Edmonton’s best source for comics, used books + mindful pop culture.
- Maybe some day, he’ll learn something.
- Doctor Whooch // Episode 153 // Red Dawn
- Doctor Whooch // Episode 152 // Everybody Gets Two Dads!!!
- I Have Some Notes – S04E06 // BARBARELLA
- So You Think You Can Danica – Episode 13 // We Are Not Amused, Brandon